What will you be doing on Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 10 am PST? If you said learning the latest and greatest ways to protect your brand value, then you’ve got the right idea.
Here at Quad Analytix we’ll be presenting a webinar Top Tips for Brands to Prevent Price Deterioration with the help of Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease, the leader in internet brand and reputation issues. You’ll hear from our Senior Account Director, Brian Schulman, who brings 19 years of proven retail experience strategizing with IR500 and Fortune500 retailers, brands and manufacturers across the globe. Schulman will share tips on how MAP policy enforcement strategies can be optimized to protect brand equity.
Joining Schulman for this webinar is Whitney Gibson, partner at Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease, who focuses on online seller enforcement, internet defamation, patent and intellectual property infringement, and misleading marketing and advertising.
These two industry leaders will break down the strategies that brands need in order to understand:
- Implications of a unilateral pricing policy vs. MAP policy
- Benchmarking strategies and the role of competitors
- Various approaches for addressing habitual MAP violators
- Definitive steps to stop unauthorized sellers once and for all
- Ways to prevent “bad actor” immunity from liability under the First Sale Doctrine
We hope you’ll join us for this brand strengthening webinar! Please register below: